Sunday, July 6, 2014

Back to School Deals!!


It's that time again. Every year teachers stock up on Binders, folders, colored pens, cute paperclips  sticky pads and many other supplies for their classroom.. You know what I love more than buying school supplies... getting a great deal on school supplies.  So when I hear about great deals this summer I'll pass the news on to you.


This week Office Depot kicks off their 1 cent deals.  Starting July 6,   2 pocket folders, erasers, and index cards are a penny a piece when you spend $5 in the store. The catch is there is limit to how many your can purchase.  
Whats better then 1 cent office supplies?

Freebies!!!
Here is a sample of my new nautical inspired binder covers. Click the link to score your own editable binder cover.
Editable Preppy Binder Covers Freebie
I Love Freebies!
Entire set

No comments:

Post a Comment